- 1 Magnificent Large Handmade In The Chesterfield Style Leather Reproduction Wingback Armchair Balmoral Green.
- Real leather which is of the very finest top softest quality.
- Having beautiful deep pocket buttons & classic brass studded detail.
- With cigar shaped armrests and having a wonderful winged shaped high backrest.
- In the most stylish sort after Balmoral green colour.
- This is a Bespoke wingback chair, to buy new would cost you well over £1500 Built in a fine solid wooden frame.
- Structurally sound & springs are in excellent order.
- It would compliment any interior design home theme.
- Fire safety compliance labels present under base cushion.
- Only 1 Union jack cushion is included with the full asking price only.
- Handmade & standing on wooden Queen Anne style hipped cabriole elegant legs.
- Most comfortable to sit & relax in.
- Bought from out of a fine country home in Derbyshire.
- The previous owner said it was from a smoke free home.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Offered in rather fine used condition.
- Ideal if you love the well used charming look.
- International shipping is available & we can send by pallet or van courier around Europe at reasonable cost please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Pictures taken with flash photography.
Saturday, 24 March 2018
Balmoral Green Wingback Armchair Easter Gift
Buy Now A Great Easter Gift From Bargain Garden Antiques
Dimensions in Inches & Centimetres Approx
42.5" High (108cm)
36" Width (91cm)
36" Length (91cm)
22" Sitting Depth (56cm)
18.5" Seat Height from floor (47cm)
Order Now From Bargain Garden Antiques 1 Bronze Style Hand Painted Stone Graceful Posing Lady Garden Statue Ornament. With stunning d...
BUY NOW £395 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY OR BEST OFFER A Stunning Vintage Style Reproduction Wedding Comport Bowls 3 Piece Set ...
BUY NOW £299 & Bargain Garden Antiques FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY A Vintage In The French Marie Antoinette Style Late 20th C...