- 1 Original Fine Art Oil Painting Still Life Of Flowers By John Wilson.
- We are delighted to bring to the market,this beautifully painted still life study of flowers by sought after artist John Wilson.
- Who has signed the picture in the lower bottom corner.
- The artist was a fellow of the Royal Scottish Academy and also a member of the Royal Watercolour Society.
- A very competent painted study on wooden board, depicting a selection of chrysanthemums and roses in a round vase.
- Beautifully painted in a soft pallet of colours and with realism and character,defining the work with an accurate visual appearance and generous layers of paint.
- Circa early 20th century and is presented in the original decoratively carved swept Rococo decorations frame,which makes the work look amazing to the eye. Provenance bought from a private seller in London.
- A great investment piece.
- Having hanging hooks on the back,you will need to add string to display it.
- Offered in old well used condition.
- The painting needs cleaning.
- The frame needs restoring as its coming away from the painting.
- The back of the picture needs to be resealed with gum tape to make it look clean and tidy.
- International worldwide shipping is available through ebays global shipping programme.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in Inches & Centimetres of The Frame Approx
23.5" High (60cm)
18.75" Wide (48cm)