- 1 Magnificent Bespoke Handmade Chesterfield By Thomas Lloyd Leather Wingback Chair Oxblood Red.
- Real leather which is of the very finest top softest quality.
- Having beautiful deep pocket buttons & classic brass studded detail.
- With cigar shaped armrests and having a wonderful winged shaped high backrest.
- In the most stylish sort after oxblood red colour.
- This is a Bespoke Chesterfield by Thomas Lloyd, to buy new would cost you well over a £1500 Built in a fine solid wooden frame.
- Structurally sound & springs are in excellent order.
- It would compliment any interior design home theme.
- With 1 lift up base seating cushion.
- Fire safety compliance label present under base cushion.
- Only 1 Union jack cushion is included with the full asking price only.
- Handmade in Great Britain & standing on Queen Anne style hipped elegant front legs & curved back legs.
- Most comfortable to sit & relax in. Bought from out of a very fine stately home in Wales.
- The Gentleman owner said it was rarely used in his reception area.
- Thomas Lloyd brand label lining underneath base cushion.
- Thomas Lloyd leather care pack is included.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Ideal if you love the used worn look.
- International shipping is available & we can send by pallet or van courier around Europe at reasonable cost please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Pictures taken with flash photography.
Dimensions in Inches & Centimetres Approx
42.5" High (108cm)
36" Width (91cm)
34" Length (86cm)
21" Sitting Depth (53cm)
20" Seat Height from floor (51cm)