- 1 Classical Grecian Unusual Stone Cornucopia Fountain Putti Spout Garden Water Feature.
- With very appealing ornate detail.
- Putti boy crouching & blowing the Cornucopia horn.
- Standing on a small primitive base.
- Having a spout on the cornucopia where the water would flow out & trickle down the lower pebble basin bowl.
- In classical antiquity, the cornucopia (from Latin cornu copiae) or horn of plenty was a symbol of abundance and nourishment.
- Commonly a large horn shaped container overflowing.
- No pump is included you would need to one to make this fountain functional.
- Fully frostproof & made from the finest composite limestone.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Provenance bought from Lord Hills museum stately home in Shropshire,purchase certificate included.
- Heavy quality weighing 45kg weight approx.
- It has sumptuous naturally aged weathered patina to it.
- It would look magnificent positioned in your garden.
- Offered in fine used weathered condition.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Saturday, 20 January 2018
Classical Grecian Unusual Stone Cornucopia Garden Fountain Putti Spout
Dimensions in Inches & Centimetres Approx
25" High (64cm)
18" Length (45cm)
18" Width (45cm)
Order Now From Bargain Garden Antiques 1 Bronze Style Hand Painted Stone Graceful Posing Lady Garden Statue Ornament. With stunning d...
BUY NOW £395 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY OR BEST OFFER A Stunning Vintage Style Reproduction Wedding Comport Bowls 3 Piece Set ...
BUY NOW £250 @ Bargain Garden Antiques ebay shop FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY 1 Classical French Cherub Stone Fountain Mask Spout Wa...