Click To Buy Now £555 Or Best Offer
Free UK Mainland Delivery
- Perfect Gift For This Christmas A Timeless Classic 1 Handmade Leather In The Chesterfield Style Oxblood Red 2 Seater Sofa Settee.
- The leather is fine soft smooth quality.
- Having beautiful deep pocket buttons & classic brass studded detail.
- With cigar shaped arms and low backrest.
- In the most stylish sort after oxblood red colour.
- With lift up seating cushions.
- Only 2 Union jack cushions are included with the full asking buy now price only.
- Handmade & standing on 4 beech wood round bun feet.
- The bun feet do unscrew.
- Most comfortable to sit & relax in.
- Built in fine light wooden frame.
- Fire safety label underneath.
- Circa late 20th century century.
- Provenance bought from out of the Lord Hill museum in Shropshire..
- We can include the purchase certificate that we where given.
- Offered in fine charming used condition.
- Ideal if you love the used well worn look.
- Pictures taken with flash photography.
- International shipping worldwide is available at reasonable cost please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in Inches & Centimetres Approx
29" High (74cm)
36" Width (91cm)
60 Length (152cm)
23" Sitting depth (58cm)
18" Seat Height from floor (46cm)